The Exhalodius Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the server/community Exhalodius.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I've noticed...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So I've noticed... Empty So I've noticed... Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Rick_MoonWatcher

Rick_MoonWatcher

I've noticed that the server has been VERY dead lately, I am more or less posting this too see if anyone pays attention too the forums anymore, or too see if someone does actually get on, and I just never catch them. This seemed too happen a little after GTA V came out, which was just a little after schools came back into effect. I would guess those are the reasons, but if you still do/are able too get on the server still, respond too this out of curiosity please.

2So I've noticed... Empty Re: So I've noticed... Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

I think the server to be dead. A Lot of attempted improvement as well as easily upset and controlling individuals has caused them to leave in a tantrum. That said many people just leaved and most admins were to busy to add or improve the server.

3So I've noticed... Empty Re: So I've noticed... Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Rick_MoonWatcher

Rick_MoonWatcher

Neutral  Sad too see this, twas a fun server to play on for how relaxed it was, I think it began too die once Damna was unable too be on as frequently, which could explain why most servers try too have diversity in their ops communicating with users. Oh well, perhaps it will be alive once more eventually, or not.

4So I've noticed... Empty Re: So I've noticed... Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:55 pm

neubia

Yes, sadly exhalodius is pretty much dead, for various reasons.

On the bright side damnatum and I are starting a new server, should go up within the week. Poke me on skype for information, my skype is Neubia Veltha

5So I've noticed... Empty Re: So I've noticed... Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:36 pm

grosen123

I have been keeping an eye on the forums but I have not played much because of school since my new education eats a lot of my time.
Well anyway I would love to see that server neubia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum