The Exhalodius Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forums for the server/community Exhalodius.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion: Death Chest

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion: Death Chest Empty Suggestion: Death Chest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:24 am

Pixelmancer

Following a highly irritating experience yesterday, I would like to recommend that we get one of the various versions of the Death Chest plugin.

Simply put, if you die in-game, your items are not dropped and are instead placed in a chest where you died.

This would improve things both from the point-of-view of the person dying (who would not have to worry about items despawning/burning up in lava, and be able to come and collect them easily), and a PvP winner, who would be able to easily see what the loot is and take only what they want without picking up random items.

It would also be good from an RP perspective, because when people die/get knocked out IRL they generally don't vanish and drop everything they had on them Razz It would give people an RP body to search.

2Suggestion: Death Chest Empty Re: Suggestion: Death Chest Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Zepphyyyr

Zepphyyyr

This idea, I like it. ANOTHER!

3Suggestion: Death Chest Empty Re: Suggestion: Death Chest Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:38 am

grosen123

Very good idea.

4Suggestion: Death Chest Empty Re: Suggestion: Death Chest Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Rick_MoonWatcher

Rick_MoonWatcher

Bit of a late post but, this would have been useful MANY times so far, would be a good idea.

Suggestion: Death Chest ServerYUNO_zpsb0007227

5Suggestion: Death Chest Empty Re: Suggestion: Death Chest Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:07 pm

Confessor_Tom

Confessor_Tom

We will take this into consideration, I have other mods that might be added for trials so stand by ladies and gents.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum